Since our founding in 2003, we have partnered with fast-growing companies around the world, from well-funded startups to publicly traded companies, to solve complex business challenges through cutting edge software solutions.
We are proud to be part of the Tavistock Group (www.tavistock.com), a private investment organization with over 200 companies across 15 countries.
We listen actively, embrace diverse perspectives, and strive to be understanding.
We get things done despite risks. We are direct. We challenge the status quo.
We are imaginative and inventive, embracing new ideas and different ways of looking at things. Our approach fosters creativity and ensures that we laugh and have fun while working toward a common goal.
“What we say is what we do”. We are firmly committed to strong moral principles that guide how we do business.
About the role
As one of the most key roles in the company, Vice President of Sales should be with an exceptional track record of success to help lead the company through its next phase of growth. The Vice President of Sales will work closely with the CEO and the executive leadership team in developing and executing the Sales & Marketing strategy of the company. The Vice President of Sales will be responsible for building and growing the sales team and establish best practice sales processes and methodologies. The initial focus for growth will be on new customer acquisition, cross-sell of new products/services to existing customers, and customer retention.
- Create a culture of success and ongoing business and goal achievement
- To formulate the Sales & Marketing strategy for Pyxle and deploy the strategy efficiently and effectively locally and globally
- To achieve sales & revenue targets by identifying and securing business opportunities from prospective customers
- To manage the Sales & Marketing team to deliver a profitable growth and to deliver an efficient service to internal and external stakeholders
- To lead, inspire, train and motivate the sales team to help them achieve their sales plans and activities
- To identify and develop new business opportunities and develop a portfolio of key customers
- To establish, develop and maintain effective business relationships with nominated accounts and develop long term partnership with them
- To manage customer expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction
- To monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to company leadership team and other company functions
- To work closely with the marketing function to establish successful support, channel and partner programs
- To manage the use of Sales and Marketing budget efficiently for optimal gain
- To define sales and pre-sales processes that drive desired sales outcomes and improve it as and when necessary
- To provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting, cost analysis, etc.
Essential skills, knowledge, and experience
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in selling IT products and services out of which a minimum of 4 years’ in VP of Sales & Marketing role or a similar senior management level position
- A relevant Bachelors’ degree or a Professional qualification (an MBA will be advantageous)
- Prior experience working in a start-up/growth environment and comfortable with the nuances of such
- Solid experience in building go-to-market strategy and corporate sales plan
- Successful experience in building and growing a sales channel
- Experience managing key customer relationships and closing strategic opportunities
- Solid experience in building and managing sales locally and globally
- A proven track record and experience in closing lucrative sales deals locally and globally
- Excellent interpersonal, organization, negotiation and presentation skills
- Positive, go-getter mindset, result-oriented, high level of initiative and integrity
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English
- Demonstrated ability in all aspects of Sales leadership
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate, based on his/her experience and past track record.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your current CV and two (2) business references to email@example.com or using the form below. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Sound like the job for you?
Great! Send us your resumé or CV to become part of our family.