Since our founding in 2003, we have partnered with fast-growing companies around the world, from well-funded startups to publicly traded companies, to solve complex business challenges through cutting edge software solutions.
We are proud to be part of the Tavistock Group (www.tavistock.com), a private investment organization with over 200 companies across 15 countries.
“What we say is what we do”. We are firmly committed to strong moral principles that guide how we do business.
We believe in “putting our heart into what we do.” Passion is the energy, enthusiasm, and dedication we bring to what we do and what is being delivered to our customers.
We strive for greatness and deliver to the highest standards.
We are imaginative and inventive, embracing new ideas and different ways of looking at things. Our playful approach fosters creativity and ensures that we laugh and have fun while working toward a common goal.
About the role
We are looking for System Support Engineers to provide technical assistance to our offshore clients. If you are computer savvy and enjoy supporting end users, we’d like to meet you. To succeed in this role, you should have a problem-solving attitude along with the ability to give clear technical instructions. You should also be familiar with remote troubleshooting techniques. Ultimately, you will ensure prompt and accurate customer service and increase client satisfaction.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Monitoring and maintaining the general health of the IT system
- Get involved in hands-on technical troubleshooting and support, lead the level support engineers and coordinate projects when needed
- Get involved in requirement analysis and responsible to support for enhancements, fixes and emergency application changes deployment
- Develop implementation, integration, documentation according to the agreed standard levels
- Support after business hours on rotation basis (24/7)
- Gather and process relevant information at point of incident and perform quick assessment of the impact
- Responsible to communicate on incidents and provide regular update to the higher management, stakeholders and users until incident closure
Essential technical knowledge and experience
- Diploma or Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- 2-3 years of experience in application support, preferably from a Telco, financial or manufacturing industries
- Good experience in application servers like Weblogic, Apache Tomcat; Websphere, IIS
- Good knowledge of RDBMS (MSSQL, Oracle) concepts as well as hands-on experience in using SQL for data retrieval and analysis
- Strong incident, problem and change management knowledge and experience
- Solid experience in scripting (Shell / Python and Perl) and automation is a must
- Good analytical and organizing skills and well versed in trend analysis
- Good understanding of ITIL methodologies for incident, problem, and change
- Knowledge of operating systems including Unix, LINUX and Windows
- Knowledge of ticketing tools JIRA, Manage Engine or Remedy
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate, based on his/her experience and past track record.
To be considered for this role, please apply your current CV and two (2) business references to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Sound like the job for you?
Great! Send us your resumé or CV to become part of our family.