Since our founding in 2003, we have partnered with fast-growing companies around the world, from well-funded startups to publicly traded companies, to solve complex business challenges through cutting edge software solutions.
We are proud to be part of the Tavistock Group (www.tavistock.com), a private investment organization with over 200 companies across 15 countries.
We listen actively, embrace diverse perspectives, and strive to be understanding.
We get things done despite risks. We are direct. We challenge the status quo.
We are imaginative and inventive, embracing new ideas and different ways of looking at things. Our approach fosters creativity and ensures that we laugh and have fun while working toward a common goal.
“What we say is what we do”. We are firmly committed to strong moral principles that guide how we do business.
- Minimizing Downtimes of the internal systems & servers, keeping them up to date and configuration as required.
- Minimizing Downtimes of the Web Servers, carrying out administrative tasks (creating, backing up, restoring etc.) efficiently.
- Minimizing downtimes of Internet lines, efficient troubleshooting (including coordinating with ISPs), and optimizing the bandwidth (monitoring and managing).
- Maintaining Firewall/VPN tunnels(s).
- Speeding solutions to network/systems related issues at clients.
- Improving efficiency and effectiveness of internal processes optimizing resources.
- Implementing security solutions for windows environments.
Essential skills, knowledge and experience
- Degree in network engineering or equivalent qualification.
- 2-3 years of experience in similar capacity.
- Experience in Cloud Server Environment. (Microsoft Azure, AWS, Rackspace etc)
- Professional certifications shall be given an added advantage (MCSA, CCNA, RHCSA or AWS)
- Experience in ISO 27001 ecosystem will be an added advantage.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate, based on his/her experience and past track record.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your current CV along with two (2) business references to: email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Sound like the job for you?
Great! Send us your resumé or CV to become part of our family.