Since our founding in 2003, we have partnered with fast-growing companies around the world, from well-funded startups to publicly traded companies, to solve complex business challenges through cutting edge software solutions. With expert teams skilled in software development, systems integrations, technology operations and business intelligence, we help customers supercharge their digital transformations and do business bigger and better.
We are proud to be part of the Tavistock Group (www.tavistock.com), a private investment organization with over 200 companies across 15 countries.
“What we say is what we do”. We are firmly committed to strong moral principles that guide how we do business.
We believe in “putting our heart into what we do.” Passion is the energy, enthusiasm, and dedication we bring to what we do and what is being delivered to our customers.
We are imaginative and inventive, embracing new ideas and different ways of looking at things. Our playful approach fosters creativity and ensures that we laugh and have fun while working toward a common goal.
We strive for greatness and deliver to the highest standards.
About the role
We are looking for passionate and energetic technology enthusiast to join our team. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in working on Native Mobile App development and identify the hands-on experience on NativeScript with Vue.js.
Essential technical knowledge and experience
- For SEs minimum 2+years’ work experience and for SSEs minimum 3+ years’ work experience (previous exposure working with international clients is a definite advantage)
- Possess an IT-related degree or a higher qualification
- Demonstrated initiative and good analytical / problem solving skills
- Maintain a sense of individuality in thinking and decision making
- Proven track record of being a strong team player
- A positive and result-oriented “can-do” attitude
Ideal Technical Prerequisites
- Experience with Progressive or Native Mobile App development
- Hands-on experience on NativeScript with Vue.js
- ASP.NET MVC
- Experience in database systems like SQL Server and MongoDB
- Exposure to cloud-based software development
- Experience with project tools such as GitHub, TeamCity, Octopus Deploy, Slack
- Exposure to Scrum / Kanban development methodology
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate, based on his/her experience and past track record.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your current CV and two (2) business references to email@example.com or using the form below. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Sound like the job for you?
Great! Send us your resumé or CV to become part of our family.