Since our founding in 2003, we have partnered with fast-growing companies around the world, from well-funded startups to publicly traded companies, to solve complex business challenges through cutting edge software solutions.
We are proud to be part of the Tavistock Group (www.tavistock.com), a private investment organization with over 200 companies across 15 countries.
“What we say is what we do”. We are firmly committed to strong moral principles that guide how we do business.
We believe in “putting our heart into what we do.” Passion is the energy, enthusiasm, and dedication we bring to what we do and what is being delivered to our customers.
We strive for greatness and deliver to the highest standards.
We are imaginative and inventive, embracing new ideas and different ways of looking at things. Our playful approach fosters creativity and ensures that we laugh and have fun while working toward a common goal.
About the role
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in working on Google Cloud Platforms (GCP) and identify and prioritize high-impact work by collaborating with cross-functional teams, gathering insights from users and other stakeholders, and testing prototypes and features.
Essential skills, knowledge and experience
- For SEs minimum 2+years’ work experience and for SSEs minimum 5+ years’ work experience (previous exposure working with international clients is a definite advantage)
- Possess an IT related degree or a higher qualification
- Demonstrated initiative and good analytical/ problem solving skills
- Maintain a sense of Individuality in thinking and decision making
- Proven track record of being a strong team player
- A positive and result-oriented “can-do” attitude
Ideal Technical Prerequisites
- Experience working on Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Being a GCP Certified Professional will be an added advantage
- Experience on Golang and Python
- Experience on jQuery and AngularJS
- Experience working on Docker and Kubernetes for containers
- Knowledge on database systems and related tools
- Knowledge on HTML5/CSS3
- Knowledge on Reporting and Business Intelligence Tools
- Experience with project tools such as GitHub, Jira, and Confluence
- Exposure to Agile Scrum / Kanban development methodology
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate, based on his/her experience and past track record.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your current CV and two (2) business references to firstname.lastname@example.org or using the form below. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Sound like the job for you?
Great! Send us your resumé or CV to become part of our family.