Since our founding in 2003, we have partnered with fast-growing companies around the world, from well-funded startups to publicly traded companies, to solve complex business challenges through cutting edge software solutions.
We are proud to be part of the Tavistock Group (www.tavistock.com), a private investment organization with over 200 companies across 15 countries.
About the role
Vacancies exist for dynamic individuals with required working experience to be a part of the offshore software development team at Pyxle as .NET developers. You will be required to gather requirements, design and implement advanced web applications on the .NET platform. The ideal candidate(s) will need to have a friendly personality, be a team player, and have an excellent command of English and a proven track record in the industry. You should possess the drive to learn and continuously improve on work performances.
Ideal Technical Prerequisites
- ASP.NET MVC
- jQuery, Knockout JS, Angular JS
- Exposure to RabbitMQ, MSMQ, N Service Bus (Preferred but not essential)
- Couchbase, SQL Server, Event Store, Redis, Raven DB, MongoDB
- Exposure to cloud-based software development
- Experience with project tools such as GitHub, TeamCity, Octopus Deploy, Slack
- Exposure to Scrum / Kanban development methodology
Essential skills, knowledge, and experience
- For SEs minimum 2+ years’ work experience and for SSEs minimum 5+ years’ work experience. (Previous exposure to international is a definite advantage.)
- Possess an IT related degree or a higher qualification
- Demonstrated initiative and good analytical/problem-solving skills
- Maintain a sense of individuality in thinking and decision making
- Proven track record of being a strong team player
- A positive and result-oriented “can-do” attitude
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate, based on his/her experience and past track record.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your current CV and two (2) business references to firstname.lastname@example.org or using the form below. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Sound like the job for you?
Great! Send us your resumé or CV to become part of our family.