Vacancies exists for dynamic individuals with required working experience to be the part of the offshore software development team at Pyxle as senior .Net developers. You will be required to gather requirements, design and implement advanced web applications on .NET platform.
The ideal candidate will need to have a friendly personality, be a team player, and have an excellent command of English and a proven track record in the industry. You should possess the drive to learn and continuously improve on work performances.
This is an IMMEDIATE vacancy offering a unique opportunity of working directly for a leading international project.
- ASP.NET MVC
- jQuery, Knockout JS, Angular JS
- Exposure to RabbitMQ, MSMQ, NServiceBus (Preferred but not essential)
- Couchbase, SQL Server, EventStore, Redis, Raven DB, MongoDB
- Experience with PM tools such as GitHub, TeamCity, Octopus Deploy, Slack
- Exposure to Scrum / Kanban development methodology
- Minimum 3+ years’ work experience. (Previous exposure to international is a definite advantage)
- Possess a IT related Degree or Higher qualification
- Demonstrated initiative and good analytical/problem solving skills
- Maintain a sense of individuality in thinking and decision making
- Proven track record of being a strong team player
- A positive and result-oriented “can-do” attitude
An attractive remuneration package will be offered for right candidates based on the experience and past track record.
If you feel you are the right candidate for this position, with a passion to work with diverse groups of people in a dynamic and unique working environment, we would like to hear from you.
Sound like the job for you?
Got what it takes to work with us? Great! Send us a link to your resumé or portfolio to become part of our family.