Since our founding in 2003, we have partnered with fast-growing companies around the world, from well-funded startups to publicly traded companies, to solve complex business challenges through cutting edge software solutions.
We are proud to be part of the Tavistock Group (www.tavistock.com), a private investment organization with over 200 companies across 15 countries.
We listen actively, embrace diverse perspectives, and strive to be understanding.
We get things done despite risks. We are direct. We challenge the status quo.
We are imaginative and inventive, embracing new ideas and different ways of looking at things. Our playful approach fosters creativity and ensures that we laugh and have fun while working toward a common goal.
“What we say is what we do”. We are firmly committed to strong moral principles that guide how we do business.
About the role
You should have hands on experience on Microsoft Dynamics CRM and integration to enterprise applications including ERP solutions using cloud-based middleware. You are expected to have experience on SQL Server and Microsoft Azure tools & technologies including Office 365. Apart from this you should responsible for creating and maintaining technical product documentation. collaborating using Agile methodology in a cross-functional team that includes project managers, web designers, developers, and marketers to deliver exceptional web-based solutions for our clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting with architecting the Microsoft Dynamics 365 system, related customizations, workflows, portals, and reports to model client’s organizational process
- Identifying creative solutions to meet system/business requirements with and without the development of custom code
- Hands-on technical implementation and deployment of Microsoft CRM
- Developing data conversion and testing strategies
- Creating data migration and integration mappings
- Installing Microsoft Dynamics 365 related components on Power Platform
- Building the CRM forms, screens, and views, as well as workflows and reports around the customer needs
- Creating client application extensions
- Customizing business logic with plug-ins
- Automating business processes with workflows
- Utilizing asynchronous service
- Integrating MS Dynamics to enterprise applications via middleware
- Data Management (duplicate detection and bulk deletion)
Desired experience and background skills
- Technology Microsoft .NET and Dynamics CRM
- Bachelors degree in Information Technology or equivalent (Masters Degree is ideal)
- Overall more than 6 years of work experience out of which 3+ years’ experience in MS Dynamics CRM and other related frameworks ( MVC, C#, MS SQL Server, Entity Framework, jQuery)
- Strong Knowledge of OOPs
- Ability to innovate and solve complex problems
- Experienced developing cloud-based solutions
- Knowledge of CRM, ERP and Financial domain will be an added advantage
- Knowledge on Microsoft Field Services Mobile App will be an added advantage
- Knowledge on Oracle NetSuite and Informatica will be an added advantage
- Should have a knowledge in version control tools
- Possess good analytical and communication skills
- Must be hard- working, motivated & willing to go extra mile in completing projects on time
To be considered for this role, please apply with your current CV and two (2) business references to firstname.lastname@example.org or using the form below. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Sound like the job for you?
Great! Send us your resumé or CV to become part of our family.