To develop and maintain test processes and systems to support the development of a range of customer facing technology products, including Azure cloud based applications, multiple target platform apps, device connected IoT applications and peripheral devices.
To work with business analysts, developers and customers to ensure high quality solution deliverables across all elements of system design and development via the implementation of test culture within all aspects of the product development lifecycle.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders to implement best practice quality assurance and test lifecycle practices
- Work closely with end users, business analysts, developers and project managers to understand requirements
- Coordinate test execution across projects and test environments
- Execute test cases and record results
- Participate in defect management processes
- Generate test status and reporting documents
- Generate test completion reports and recommendations
- Contribute to ongoing quality process improvement
- Assist in the preparation of application specifications and documentation
Key Technical Competencies
- Sound knowledge of database design and SQL
- Strong analytical skills
- knowledge of Object Oriented Principles and languages
- Prior work experience in ERP environment (JD Edward, Oracle E-Business Suite, SAP, IFS, Microsoft Dynamics) would be an advantage.
- Ability to work within large teams and learn new functionality and modules during project
- Experience in testing of Web applications, data integration and reporting.
- Strong knowledge in software testing processes, practices and test design techniques
- Experience in working with test management tools like. MS test manager
- Experience with tracking and reporting test coverage through requirements, development and maintenance phases of product development
- Experience with testing complex REST API’s
- Working with test automation frameworks like Protractor, Selenium, BDD or visual studio coded UI.
- Experience in working with source control management tools like GIT
- Experience in understanding and writing basic SQL
- Experience in performing performance and load testing of application and API’s and understanding of application performance metrics
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
Education, Qualifications and background
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT or equivalent qualification
- A minimum of 3 years of work experience in software testing
- Experience in working as a Senior QA would be added advantage.
- ISTQB certification.
Sound like the job for you?
Got what it takes to work with us? Great! Send us a link to your resumé or portfolio to become part of our family.