Pyxle is a digital transformation and technology company that provides enterprise solutions and services to our global customer base. The Pyxle family is a blend of vibrant personalities with a common goal and a passion for excellence.
We’re looking for dynamic Senior Business Analysts to join our expanding global delivery team to work on international client projects. The ideal candidate will be a strong team player, have an excellent command of English and a proven track record in the industry working with multicultural teams.
- Plan the requirements gathering, confirmation and functional specification phase with resource estimates
- Identify stakeholders and develop working relationships with them
- Develop and agree scope and approach with internal and external stakeholders; produce program Terms of Reference with internal and external stakeholders
- Gather, analyses, priorities, shape, document, seek agreement to business and non-functional requirements/user stories; identify value/benefits and map to requirements as part of contribution towards creating program CBAs
- Develop, priorities, document, agree functional and non-functional specifications
- Develop and agree acceptance criteria with external and internal stakeholders
- Supports Test Analysts to translate Acceptance Criteria into robust Test Plans and Scripts ensuring they are appropriate and complete
- Reviews technical specifications with Development Team to ensure solutions deliver against requirements and expected benefits
- Supports the Test Analysts to execute the system testing phase and provides support to the Implementation Team during User Acceptance phase
- Supports the Implementation Team to ensure transfer of knowledge and ensure a successful customer transition to the new solution
Tech Attributes, Qualifications and Experience
- 5 to 10 years’ experience as a Business Analyst with enterprise project implementation experience, package implementation or custom software application development
- Must have experience in working across the life cycle, including planning, requirements and design phases as well as testing and implementation/business transition
- Must demonstrate strong process analysis and documentation skills
- Demonstrably a team player so must have worked in delivery teams
- Must hold a valid Passport and be able to travel globally to customer sites as required
Sound like the job for you?
Got what it takes to work with us? Great! Send us a link to your resumé or portfolio to become part of our family.