Since our founding in 2003, we have partnered with fast-growing companies around the world, from well-funded startups to publicly traded companies, to solve complex business challenges through cutting edge software solutions.
We are proud to be part of the Tavistock Group (www.tavistock.com), a private investment organization with over 200 companies across 15 countries.
We listen actively, embrace diverse perspectives, and strive to be understanding.
We get things done despite risks. We are direct. We challenge the status quo.
We are imaginative and inventive, embracing new ideas and different ways of looking at things. Our approach fosters creativity and ensures that we laugh and have fun while working toward a common goal.
“What we say is what we do”. We are firmly committed to strong moral principles that guide how we do business.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities and develop a portfolio of new potential clients
- Be up to date with the latest technology and best practices in social media marketing
- Assist the Head of Digital in signing up for strategic partnerships with potential new clients
- Compile lists of potential new business contacts from the market and initiate contact through cold calling
- Establish, develop and maintain effective business relationships with customer accounts and develop long term partnership with them
- Work closely with the Digital team and ensure that new business pitches and presentations are done efficiently and consistently
Essential skills, knowledge, and experience
- 3-4 years of solid experience in Sales in the Digital industry
- Solid experience in developing and implementing digital marketing and sales strategies
- Degree in Marketing or a professional qualification
- Sound knowledge in different digital marketing and sales channels
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
- Experience in managing key customer relationships and closing deals
- Experience with website optimization techniques a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, organization, negotiation and presentation skills
- Positive, go-getter mindset, result-oriented, high level of initiative and integrity
- A team player
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English
To be considered for this role, please apply with your current CV and two (2) business references to email@example.com or using the form below. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Sound like the job for you?
Great! Send us your resumé or CV to become part of our family.