Pyxle is a leading regional software development and web applications solutions provider with a wide reach and a global presence is seeking for QA Engineers to be a part its offshore software development teams. The ideal candidate will need to have a friendly personality, be a team player, and have an excellent command of English and a proven track record in the industry
- Working directly with the onsite client.
- Design Test cases and maintain them in Test management tool
- Perform manual test execution and communicate the test results with stakeholders.
- Develop test automation script and run them during the regression cycle.
- Maintain defect statistics and defect reports with the relevant stake holders.
- Perform root cause analysis for the reported defects.
- Possess an IT related Degree or Higher qualification
- Minimum 2 years’ work experience. (Previous exposure to international clientele is a definite advantage)
- Sound manual testing experience with web application.
- Experience in test automation using selenium / selenium web driver would be an added advantage.
- Experience in working with Test automation framework.
- Experience in working with performance testing tool such as Jmeter would be an added advantage.
- Experience in working in Agile environment
- Experience working with Test management tools such as Testlink.
- Demonstrated initiative and good analytical/problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Proven track record of being a strong team player
- A positive and result-oriented “can-do” attitude
- ISTQB Certification would be added advantage
Sound like the job for you?
Got what it takes to work with us? Great! Send us a link to your resumé or portfolio to become part of our family.