Since our founding in 2003, we have partnered with fast-growing companies around the world, from well-funded startups to publicly traded companies, to solve complex business challenges through cutting edge software solutions.
We are proud to be part of the Tavistock Group (www.tavistock.com), a private investment organization with over 200 companies across 15 countries.
About the role
Pyxle is rapidly expanding across the globe with innovative and disruptive service offerings and is seeking an exceptional, results-driven individual based in Colombo to join our global team to work as a Project Manager cum Business Analyst. The ideal candidate should be able to handle multiple project teams to fulfill project expectations and plan works for others to meet project deadlines and establish priorities to accommodate user needs.
Expectations of the role
- Initiating, planning, executing, monitoring and controlling of projects
- Designing the project plan, budget and allocating of resources
- Act as the main contact point for the client, building relationships, and negotiating with them (client management)
- Gather requirements from clients and negotiate, manage client expectations with effective communication between the client and the project teams
- Own the entire requirement management process which includes (but not limited to) requirements elicitation, prototype development, requirement reviews, and documentation
- Tracking the progress of the overall project and ensure that non-conformities and process gaps are rectified
- Collaborate closely with developers to implement the requirements and provide necessary guidance to testers during QA process and assist them when required
- Developing project proposals for new projects
- Recommend and implement process improvements continuously
- Process fine-tuning and managing reviews timely
- Conducting internal progress meetings timely and consistently and be responsible for the implementation of the same
- Develop project (development) plans and communicate it to the relevant parties (client, management and developers)
- Managing, skill development and performance monitoring of in-house development teams
- Compile management reports consistently and as and when required
- Comply with any such other comparable duties as may be required by the Management
Essential skills, knowledge, and experience
- A relevant degree from a recognized university
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the position of a Project Manager for the IT sector
- Previous experience as a Business Analyst
- PMP certification is an added advantage
- Exposure in working with Microsoft Project
- Experience in requirement gathering, project planning, and estimation planning
- Good project management and business analysis skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to develop proposals and document workflows
- Ability to interact with international clients and resolve issues accordingly
- Sound analytical skills, presentation skills, and decision-making skills
- Positive approach to resolving problems
The ideal candidate should be able to travel abroad and work on client sites independently when required.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate, based on his/her experience and past track record.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your current CV and two (2) business references to email@example.com or using the form below. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Sound like the job for you?
Great! Send us your resumé or CV to become part of our family.