Pyxle is a digital transformation and technology company that provides enterprise solutions and services to our global customer base. The Pyxle family is a blend of vibrant personalities with a common goal and a passion for excellence.
About the role
You’re required to support the Managing Director and provide an efficient and responsive administrative, organizational and logistical service to the MD which help him to manage and prioritize his time. You should be able to demonstrate the ability to effectively plan and organize your work load and the initiative to resolve issues quickly in an appropriate manner.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Review data of the company as well as the current work habits and make suggestions for doing a more efficient job.
- Filter general information, queries, phone calls and invitations to the MD by redirecting or taking.
- Forward such contacts as appropriate. Develop standards and procedures for the work force to follow.
- Prepare correspondence on behalf of the MD, including drafting of general replies.
- Take down minutes in general meetings as required and complete research on behalf of the Managing Director.
- Manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines accordingly.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships at all levels.
- Ensure guests meeting with the MD are well taken care of.
- Schedule meetings on behalf of the MD, between him and his direct reports and the committees and groups to which he is a member.
- Provide a service that is in line with the MD’s work habits and preferences while keeping proper records and information.
- To plan and manage event/s and coordinate them with the relevant parties as and when if required by the Managing Director.
- Female candidate less than 28 years
- Excellent command of English
- Excellent coordination with strong organizing, interpersonal skills
- Ability to work fast and meet the deadlines with high accuracy of work
- Honesty and trustworthiness in the confidential affaires is highly required
- Ability of multi-tasking and be able to work independently as well as a team
- Readiness to work extended hours when required
- Professional qualifications related to administration, secretarial will be an added advantage
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar capacity
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate, based on their experience and past track record.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your current CV and two (2) business references to email@example.com or using the form below. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Sound like the job for you?
Got what it takes to work with us? Great! Send us a link to your resumé or portfolio to become part of our family.