We are looking for a talented professional who has experience selling Oracle application products. The ideal candidate will have the primary responsibility for the creation and execution of territory sales plans (local Sri Lankan region) that build long-term relationships and create predictable revenue. The candidate must have enough technical depth to be able to help prospects understand why we are different from the competition and should be tactful in being able to push stakeholders outside of their comfort zones whilst building and maintaining a strong relationship.
- Develop and execute a strategic sales plan to achieve annual and quarterly targets and create a customer base for the organisation.
- Develop a robust pipeline of qualified opportunities within the defined territory.
- Work with a multi-disciplinary team of colleagues to develop effective solutions and close plans for all qualified opportunities and drive their execution.
- Accurately forecast sales revenue and analyse own key performance indicators, trends and results.
- Maintain and promote professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies both individually and across your team.
- Network and build relationships within target accounts in order to understand key decision makers, and how we can help them evolve their business.
- Develop cooperative closing strategy and tactics with our Oracle practice team.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- A strong understanding of and experience with Oracle application products and licensing.
- 5+ years of successful business sales experience.
- Previous sales exposure in South Asian region would be an added advantage.
- Ability to lead complex sales processes at Enterprise level with multiple senior stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation, including executive and C-level.
- Proven ability to navigate and collaborate through complex opportunities and drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services and position them against competitors.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Successful candidates will benefit from a background in on-demand software sales with a significant services component, and have experience leveraging strategic relationships with external partners.
- Working in a fast-paced growing company environment is a plus.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered for right candidates based on the experience and past track record.
If you feel you are the right candidate for this position, with a passion to work with diverse groups of people in a dynamic and unique working environment, we would like to hear from you.
Sound like the job for you?
Got what it takes to work with us? Great! Send us a link to your resumé or portfolio to become part of our family.