Pyxle is a digital transformation and technology company that provides enterprise solutions and services to our global customer base. The Pyxle family is a blend of vibrant personalities with a common goal and a passion for excellence.
Works collaboratively as a senior lead of the Business Intelligence & Reporting team under direction of Leadership. Architect, design, develop, and maintains business intelligence (BI), reporting systems on Power BI. Individual will be required to work with the architect to ensure that logical and physical data models support the analytic needs of the business. Acts as a project lead or team member on multi-team projects and uses advanced skill set to develop, test, troubleshoot, and support BI and reporting-related projects and associated solutions/applications. Acts as mentor to others learning essential and advanced BI and/or reporting-related skills. Individual will be required to work with dynamic teams that are driven by project delivery goals. Should possess the drive to learn and continuously improve on work performances. All individuals will be required to participate in periodic appraisal cycles to evaluate and determine advancement opportunities
What You’ll Do:
In this role you will
- The position will be responsible for Enterprise reporting, Data Modelling, Model Design and Development using reporting tools like Power BI, T-SQL, DAX Programming.
- Function in a project team setting.
- Work as part of the BI team to maintain and develop BI reporting components of the solution.
- Work with Architect, BA, business units to gather requirements, development and delivery of business intelligence & reporting services.
- Design and publish custom dashboards for business functions, stakeholders and corporate users around the company.
- Provide input into the technical architecture and tabular model creation on Power BI
- Strong and effective interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to interact with prompt and professionalism to the teams across different time zones.
- Ensure that code artefacts produced are of the highest quality, conforming to set or agreed upon standard.
- Create functional and technical design documents and maintain documentation for all reports and dashboards created or modified.
- Follow Pyxle processes, agile practices.
- Thorough knowledge on DW/BI concepts
- Strong hands on experience in Microsoft DW/BI stack (T-SQL/ SSAS/ Power BI)
- Experience with MDX, DAX
Education and Certification
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Engineering / IT or equivalent. (MBA/MSc would be added advantages)
- Minimum eight (8) years of experience in software industry with relevant DW/BI experience of at least four to six (4-6) years including hands on with Microsoft DW/BI Stack.
- Experience with MDX, DAX
- Azure technology stack related experience would be an added advantage.
Microsoft DW/BI Stack
- Strong hands on experience in the following technologies:
- MS SQL Database Services / Transact-SQL (T-SQL)
- MS SQL Analysis Services (SSAS)
- Power BI
Sound like the job for you?
Got what it takes to work with us? Great! Send us a link to your resumé or portfolio to become part of our family.