Pyxle is a digital transformation and technology company that provides enterprise solutions and services to our global customer base. The Pyxle family is a blend of vibrant personalities with a common goal and a passion for excellence.
About the role
We are seeking a Junior Executive – Digital Marketing who can handle a variety of interactive activities. This individual must be proficient in the digital marketing space as well as curious and proactive about learning and implementing a variety of industry standard tactics.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Post updates, news and other promotional activities on social media channels in a timely manner, using appropriate content
- Drive social media marketing strategies and promotions over appropriate channels
- Develop a strategic and ongoing editorial content calendar by creating engaging content, and execute the same over respective social media channels
- Monitor conversations taking place across all social media channels on a real-time basis, and act as needed to engage with the community
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and oral)
- Should be savvy in Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest and other social media platforms
- Previous experience in digital marketing or advertising will be a strong advantage
- Should be a motivated self-learner with the ability to develop independently and work in a fast paced environment
- Previous experience in client management/service roles will be an advantage
- Should be able to handle multiple social media platforms effectively and efficiently
- A can-do attitude towards work, while having a creative and innovative way of thinking
- Skills in graphics designing, photography or videography will be an added advantage
To be considered for this role, please apply with your current CV and two (2) business references to email@example.com or using the form below. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Sound like the job for you?
Got what it takes to work with us? Great! Send us a link to your resumé or portfolio to become part of our family.