Pyxle International is looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated ERP Developer (JD Edwards Enterprise One) to work in a dynamic team environment. The ideal candidate will reflect a mix of strong technical proficiency, application maintenance ownership, and the ability to work effectively with other business and technology personnel. Comprehensive training on JD Edwards will be provided to suitable candidate.
What You’ll Do:
In this role you will
- Use JD Edwards tools to develop, design, implement, test, troubleshoot, and modify new and existing enhanced code for JD Edwards
- Maintain existing software application programs using JD Edwards toolset; develop and modify software application programs to increase operating efficiency and implement new system requirements using JD Edwards toolset; interpret business user requirements and convert same into technical specifications.
- Design and run SQL queries for ad hoc reporting and document software programs showing input, output, arithmetic and logical execution.
- Assist production support and QA personnel to provide solutions to issues that comes from other systems into JD Edwards.
- Sound knowledge of database design and SQL
- Strong analytical skills
- knowledge of Object Oriented Principles and languages
- Prior work experience in ERP environment (JD Edward, Oracle E-Business Suite, SAP, IFS, Microsoft Dynamics) would be an advantage.
- Ability to work within large teams and learn new functionality and modules during project
- Excellent service-driven customer-focused skills
- Proven ability to work in both a team environment and independently
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communications skills
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving abilities
Education and Certification
Bachelor’s degree (Computer Science, Engineering, IT, Physical science or related field recommended) or equivalent/recognized professional qualifications.
Sound like the job for you?
Got what it takes to work with us? Great! Send us a link to your resumé or portfolio to become part of our family.