Since our founding in 2003, we have partnered with fast-growing companies around the world, from well-funded startups to publicly traded companies, to solve complex business challenges through cutting edge software solutions.
We are proud to be part of the Tavistock Group (www.tavistock.com), a private investment organization with over 200 companies across 15 countries.
We listen actively, embrace diverse perspectives, and strive to be understanding.
We get things done despite risks. We are direct. We challenge the status quo.
We are imaginative and inventive, embracing new ideas and different ways of looking at things. Our approach fosters creativity and ensures that we laugh and have fun while working toward a common goal.
“What we say is what we do”. We are firmly committed to strong moral principles that guide how we do business.
About the role
Head of Digital should be a person with an exceptional track record of success to help lead the company’s Digital arm through its next phase of growth. The Head of Digital will be responsible for maintaining, building and growing the Digital Sales and establish best practice sales processes and methodologies. The initial focus for growth will be on new customer acquisition, up-sell, cross-sell to existing customers, and customer retention.
- Create Sales strategy pitches and presentations for all new accounts
- Create Sales strategy pitches and presentations for all major campaigns across the entire brand portfolio for existing and new clients
- Identify and develop new business opportunities and develop a portfolio of key customers
- Own the P & L for the digital and the SEO team and ensure that targets are met, expanded and sustained efficiently and consistently by securing business opportunities from prospective clients
- To manage the Digital and SEO team to deliver a profitable growth and to deliver an efficient service to internal and external stakeholders
- Drive the Client Service/ Account Management team with regard to Operations Management, Project Management, Project Budgeting, Creative and Digital Strategy, Media Strategy, etc.
- Build and maintain Client Relationship Management while manage customer expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction
- Drive Media Buying, Media Scheduling and Media Planning for various media firms
- Responsible for team development, training and support, revenue management, and KPI monitoring
- Project budgeting, project costing and profit margin maintenance
- Sign up for strategic partnerships with digital vendors and marketing vendors
- Implement processes to ensure the smooth functioning of the team
- Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and align the sales pitches accordingly
- Upsell and cross sell via SEM, Social Listening, Video Content, Google, 3rd party
- Track SEO and Google Analytics data and make complex analysis
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices and train the team members
- Manage and oversee different digital marketing and sales channels
Essential skills, knowledge, and experience
- Minimum 12 years of experience in Digital Marketing and Sales out of which 3-4 years should be in a managerial role
- 10 years of experience in developing and implementing digital marketing and sales strategies
- Degree in Marketing or a professional qualification (an MBA would be an added advantage)
- In depth knowledge of different digital marketing and sales channels
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
- 5 years of hands-on experience with SEO, Google Analytics and CRM software
- Experience managing key customer relationships and closing strategic opportunities
- Experience with website optimization techniques a plus
- Experience in Internet Marketing/PPC (Google, Facebook, Instagram)
- Experience in doing Video shoots for product launches and alike
- Prior experience in account management would be a key requirement
- Prior experience in handling international businesses/ clients
- Excellent interpersonal, organization, negotiation and presentation skills
- Positive, go-getter mindset, result-oriented, high level of initiative and integrity
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate, based on his/her experience and past track record.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your current CV and two (2) business references to email@example.com or using the form below. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Sound like the job for you?
Great! Send us your resumé or CV to become part of our family.