Pyxle is a digital transformation and technology company that provides enterprise solutions and services to our global customer base. The Pyxle family is a blend of vibrant personalities with a common goal and a passion for excellence.
About the role
The ideal candidate should have a very good knowledge in handling day-to-day office administration tasks efficiently while keeping the facility safe and all the equipment running so that the business continues to be productive and efficient.
Expectations of the role
- Ensuring proper maintenance of the office facility including A/Cs, elevator, generator, equipment, etc.
- Responsible for all general administration matters pertaining to the company
- Responsible for proper functioning of janitorial services, supply of water, electricity and telecommunication
- Coordinate and assist the finance team in purchasing
- Undertake ad-hoc maintenance and repair work independently
Essential skills, knowledge and experience
- Knowledge and hands on experience in the use of MS Office applications
- 3-4 years’ experience in general administration & maintenance of office premises
- Outgoing personality and prior experience in handling minor staff efficiently
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and perform multiple tasks
- Good communication skills in English both spoken and written
- Professional qualification in administration or equivalent will be an added advantage
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate, based on their experience and past track record.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your current CV and two (2) business references to firstname.lastname@example.org or using the form below. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Sound like the job for you?
Got what it takes to work with us? Great! Send us a link to your resumé or portfolio to become part of our family.