Since our founding in 2003, we have partnered with fast-growing companies around the world, from well-funded startups to publicly traded companies, to solve complex business challenges through cutting edge software solutions.
We are proud to be part of the Tavistock Group (www.tavistock.com), a private investment organization with over 200 companies across 15 countries.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Developing the Enterprise Architecture in line with company’s strategy
- Drive defining, implementing and executing
- Establishment and maintenance of contacts within business units and information system programs to understand business activities and business drivers, business requirements, solutions strategies and alternatives, etc.
- Provide Architectural leadership in the resolutions of inter-program and inter-project issues
- Ensure the ongoing research and assessment of new analysis approaches for potential use within the Enterprise
- Establish world-class standards and technical operations to deliver consistent, high-quality enterprise architecture
- Provide architectural guidance and leadership to the technical teams
- Ensure the timely delivery of product / services pipeline
- Work with the management team to continually improve the software quality and on-time delivery with a great team spirit
- Cultivate a highly motivated working environment and support your team members in their technical, career, and personal goals
- Work collaboratively with small focused teams on a service that needs to be robust, scalable, maintainable and help teams integrate said service
- Minimum of 5 + years of experience as an Enterprise Architect/ Associate Enterprise Architect with an overall experience of 10+ years in a multinational company
- You have a track record of building high-performing, self-sufficient teams
- Plenty of experience in building high quality software services and products
- Agile mindset
- High level of attention to detail
Desired background and skills
- MSc/MA in computer science, engineering or relevant field
- Strong ability to resolve complex problems and issues
- Must be able to understand the big picture as well as the details related to applications
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- A passion for encouraging a healthy, respectful, and diverse work environment
- A customer oriented and team-first mentality
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate, based on his/her experience and past track record.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your current CV and two (2) business references to firstname.lastname@example.org or using the form below. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Sound like the job for you?
Great! Send us your resumé or CV to become part of our family.