Since our founding in 2003, we have partnered with fast-growing companies around the world, from well-funded startups to publicly traded companies, to solve complex business challenges through cutting edge software solutions.
We are proud to be part of the Tavistock Group (www.tavistock.com), a private investment organization with over 200 companies across 15 countries.
We listen actively, embrace diverse perspectives, and strive to be understanding.
We get things done despite risks. We are direct. We challenge the status quo.
We are imaginative and inventive, embracing new ideas and different ways of looking at things. Our playful approach fosters creativity and ensures that we laugh and have fun while working toward a common goal.
“What we say is what we do”. We are firmly committed to strong moral principles that guide how we do business.
About the role
We are seeking a Digital Executive who can handle a variety of interactive activities. This individual must be proficient in the digital marketing space as well as curious and proactive about learning and implementing a variety of industry-standard tactics.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Post updates, news and other promotional activities on social media channels in a timely manner, using appropriate content
- Drive social media marketing strategies and promotions over appropriate channels
- Develop a strategic and ongoing editorial content calendar by creating engaging content, and execute the same over respective social media channels
- Monitor conversations taking place across all social media channels on a real-time basis, and act as needed to engage with the community
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar capacity
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and oral)
- Should be savvy in Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest, and other social media platforms
- Previous experience in digital marketing or advertising will be a strong advantage
- Should be a motivated self-learner with the ability to develop independently and work in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience in client management/service roles will be an advantage
- Should be able to handle multiple social media platforms effectively and efficiently
- A can-do attitude towards work, while having a creative and innovative way of thinking
- Skills in graphics designing, photography or videography will be an added advantage
To be considered for this role, please apply with your current CV and two (2) business references to firstname.lastname@example.org or using the form below. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Sound like the job for you?
Great! Send us your resumé or CV to become part of our family.