Since our founding in 2003, we have partnered with fast-growing companies around the world, from well-funded startups to publicly traded companies, to solve complex business challenges through cutting edge software solutions.
We are proud to be part of the Tavistock Group (www.tavistock.com), a private investment organization with over 200 companies across 15 countries.
“What we say is what we do”. We are firmly committed to strong moral principles that guide how we do business.
We believe in “putting our heart into what we do.” Passion is the energy, enthusiasm, and dedication we bring to what we do and what is being delivered to our customers.
We strive for greatness and deliver to the highest standards.
We are imaginative and inventive, embracing new ideas and different ways of looking at things. Our playful approach fosters creativity and ensures that we laugh and have fun while working toward a common goal.
About the role
As the Chief Technology Officer (CTO), you will be reporting to the Chief Executive Officer. Your main responsibility is to lead and drive the engineering teams of the company.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Developing company’s strategy from a technology point of view and be the main stakeholder in refining the vision of the product and technical systems. This includes thinking about explicit charters and structures for the teams and efficiently allocating resources to important technical, project and product initiatives.
- Establish world-class standards and technical operations to deliver consistent, high-quality products and services
- Drive rigorous, and weekly product releases across multiple, complex software products and services
- Implement internal engineering management strategies to achieve world-class productivity and cost efficiency
- Transform existing teams of engineers, architects and development managers into a highly effective engineering function, including upgrading and reorganizing talent as required
- Lead a team of talented software developers, test engineers, DevOps engineers, and team leads
- Ensure the timely delivery of product / services pipeline
- Ensure the quality of the deliverables of the software engineering teams
- Work with the existing management to continually improve software delivery, grow the team and ensure team engagement and morale
- Cultivate a highly motivated working environment and support your team members in their technical, career, and personal goals
- Work collaboratively with small focused teams on a service that needs to be robust, scalable, maintainable and help teams integrate said service
- Minimum of 5 + years of experience in software engineering management positions such as CTO, Head of Development, VP – Engineering with an overall experience in the IT field for more than 10 years, preferably in a multinational company
- A track record of building high-performing, self-sufficient teams
- Plenty of experience in building high quality software services and products
- Agile mindset
- High level of attention to detail
Desired background and skills
- MSc/MA in computer science, engineering or relevant field
- Exposure in solution designing and managing application development teams with diverse set of technologies including cutting edge technologies
- Strong ability to resolve complex problems and issues
- Must be able to understand the big picture as well as the details related to applications
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- A passion for encouraging a healthy, respectful, and diverse work environment
- A customer oriented and team-first mentality
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate, based on his/her experience and past track record.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your current CV and two (2) business references to firstname.lastname@example.org or using the form below. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Sound like the job for you?
Great! Send us your resumé or CV to become part of our family.