Since our founding in 2003, we have partnered with fast-growing companies around the world, from well-funded startups to publicly traded companies, to solve complex business challenges through cutting edge software solutions.
We are proud to be part of the Tavistock Group (www.tavistock.com), a private investment organization with over 200 companies across 15 countries.
About the role
The ideal candidate should possess strong leadership skills and proven experience in the enterprise space, specifically in transformational software projects for larger scale global entities. He should have delivery experience in projects that encompassed manufacturing, ERP, business intelligence, supply chain management, and sales/distribution sectors. The individual would have significant experience managing multiple global projects in delivering E2E solutions.
Essential skills, knowledge, and experience
- 15+ years’ work experience with strong managerial and organizing skills delivering global projects.
- 10+ years’ hands-on experience having lead multiple global teams across several geographies, running large scale complex programs or projects with over 100 head count.
- Heading product delivery functions, to ensure end-to-end ownership of projects; meeting deadlines and turnaround time without compromising quality norms and adhering to SLAs.
- Establishing robust delivery processes, project management teams and governance models; supervising entire product delivery operations including P&L and profit centre management.
- Manage global delivery P&L and contribute to the organization’s topline and bottom line growth via radiation strategies, effective go-to-market strategies, skill building, product orientation, technology practice adoption, process rationalization, delivery performance improvement, and technology positioning.
- Proven ability to drive transformational programs from concept, architecture design, development, QA, deployment, and support, cutting across cloud, BI, AI, standalone systems, web-based, and mobile-based applications.
- Should own and drive process quality programs adopting software development methodologies that align to industry standard software development bodies (Prince, CMMI, Agile, etc.).
- High level of client management and leadership skills, driven by “Customer Satisfaction” and project quality programs.
- Planning and negotiation skills as well as collaboration and interpersonal skills with proven experience in stakeholder management, strategic planning, risk management and clear understanding of change management.
- Powerful influencer and motivator with a heart for R&D and continuous improvement.
- Graduate degree in IT, science, engineering, and MBA/MSc/MPhil preferred.
- A positive and result-oriented “can-do” attitude that can drive both “startup” teams as well as global operations.
- Upholds a high degree of personal ethics and values that demonstrates integrity, passion for the business, leading by example, humility while maintaining the tenacity for improvement.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate, based on his/her experience and past track record.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your current CV and two (2) business references to email@example.com or using the form below. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Sound like the job for you?
Great! Send us your resumé or CV to become part of our family.