Since our founding in 2003, we have partnered with fast-growing companies around the world, from well-funded startups to publicly traded companies, to solve complex business challenges through cutting edge software solutions.
We are proud to be part of the Tavistock Group (www.tavistock.com), a private investment organization with over 200 companies across 15 countries.
“What we say is what we do”. We are firmly committed to strong moral principles that guide how we do business.
We believe in “putting our heart into what we do.” Passion is the energy, enthusiasm, and dedication we bring to what we do and what is being delivered to our customers.
We strive for greatness and deliver to the highest standards.
We are imaginative and inventive, embracing new ideas and different ways of looking at things. Our playful approach fosters creativity and ensures that we laugh and have fun while working toward a common goal.
About the role
If you love the world of digital marketing and have solid experience in working multiple clients while managing a diverse portfolio on brands, you are the person we are looking for!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage a diverse portfolio of market leading brands across multiple industries, which are strongly present in the digital space
- Act as the lead point of the contact for all client account management matters for all campaigns, launchers and all-around marketing activities, spanning multiple industries
- Generate sales among client’s accounts, including upselling and cross-selling
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with accounts
- Ensure clients receive requested products and services in a timely manner
- Identify opportunities to grow business with existing clients
- Continuously upsell and cross sell digital products
- Manage a team of digital specialists and digital media experts
- Prepare relevant reports ono weekly, monthly quarterly or as case may be
- Build and maintain strong relationships with existing clients through regular face to face virtual meetings
- Multitask and manage multiple social media marketing campaigns and digital communication projects across various industries
- 4+ Years of experience in digital communications in an advertising or digital agency
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager/ Key Account manager/ Sales Account manager or in a similar role
- Experience in managing a team
- Demonstrate ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels in an organization including executive and the C-level
- Exceptional client servicing skills
- Excellent listening, Negotiation and presentation skills
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Bachelor’s degree in an appropriation field is preferred
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a result- driven environment
- Critical analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Extreme attention to detail
- Understanding of website development, marketing measurement and analytics, content management, digital marketing and internet technology
- Expert at Microsoft office suite and Google Apps
To be considered for this role, please apply with your current CV along with two (2) business references to: email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Sound like the job for you?
Great! Send us your resumé or CV to become part of our family.